Saturday, November 17, 2012

Adventurous Day

This morning, Dan came over first thing, which was really nice! We slept for a while, and then headed to Red Robin for lunch. I had been wanting to go for a while, so we finally made it happen! Then, we drove to Denver because he had a flight to Portland to see his mom. He'll be gone until Thanksgiving -- I'm picking him up that afternoon!

When I left the airport, I headed to my friend Michele's house, and we went to a little coffee shop and talked for three hours. We meant to work on our novels, but, uhh... we just talked. Oops. It was a lot of fun catching up with her, though!

When I got back into Colorado Springs, I stopped by Hobby Lobby to pick up some black posterboard and a 22x28in frame so I can make my photo collage tonight. I am so ready to have these new photos by Chloe hanging up in my living room! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment