Monday, November 5, 2012

Stressful Weeks Ahead

Coming up, I have a few very stressful weeks. First, my formal evaluation is next week, so I am desperately trying to get everything ready for that. In addition to that, we are moving buildings at the end of December, so all of the teachers are trying to pack ahead of time so we don't have to do it over winter break, but we also can't disrupt the kids and their surroundings, so it's been pretty difficult finding a balance. The school we are moving to doesn't want us there, and they put up partitions that are only six feet hight to spread out our classrooms. My class does a choral spelling program, and we get kind of loud, so, uhh... sorry neighbors. We also are more than likely losing our classroom phones and all of our computers because they won't budget for it. This has nothing to do at all with my principal or administration, but it is frustrating nonetheless. I have ten computers in the back of my classroom currently, and since my biggest class is nine kids, we use those computers FREQUENTLY. I don't know what we'll do without them, but I will get creative and manage... 

Oh, and PS- I can't wait for this election to be over! 


No comments:

Post a Comment