Sunday, November 11, 2012

Weekend Happenings

Yesterday, I edited FOUR chapters of my novel. THAT felt great. It also means  that I only have four to go, and thats scares me a little bit. I don't know what I'll do when I'm done. Do I do another edit? Do I try to get it published? Do I let it sit and collect cyber dust? I just can't decide.

Afterward, Dan came home from practice and did homework while I made some delicious broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, onion, and cheese soup for us to have with dinner. We ate that with crusty French bread, salad, and wine that we made ourselves. It was splendid.

Today has been full of hangout out all over town, getting military deals for Dan's meals! It's been kind of funny, but I am exhausted now, and it's only 5:00. Oops.


No comments:

Post a Comment