Monday, November 26, 2012

Back to School

Today was a great first day back at work with the kiddos! They were in a good mood all day, and we were very productive. I was excited to try out a new activity with my language arts classes, and they did really well and had some fun! I'm so glad it went well so I can re-use the activity. :)

We have just 10 more instructional days until the district-wide assessment set. I am so nervous about that, but I know my students will be ready. They are working their butts off to become proficient, and they know what it at stake. Now, all I can do is pray that they demonstrate the knowledge that they DO have on the tests...

I had a great workout after school today, and I'm feeling strong. My legs are still a little sore from skiing on Saturday, but I pushed myself anyway, and that felt GREAT. I am so happy to be back into a healthy routine, and this time, I won't let it slip away when I get "too busy". In fact, I have already gone through my "too busy" phase of the semester, and working out each day kept me sane. It's wonderful. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment