Saturday, November 10, 2012

Catching Up: Friday

Friday was a really great day at work. The kids were working hard, and the time seemed to fly by! Afterward, I hit the gym for a pretty intense workout. Over the past six weeks, I have been building up my cardiovascular endurance, and I now can work out for a full 60 minutes without feeling death. It's a wonderful thing, and I LOVE the stair climber. I have never sweated so much before in my life (and I used to run cross country, remember?). It feels WONDERFUL. Watching the sweat drip off feels like a million bucks.

After that, I came home, showered, and cleaned up the house before Dan got home from Flying Team practice. We decided to head out for dinner to use a Groupon that we had that would be expiring soon, so we checked out Gunther Toodie's Diner. It was a lot of fun, and I'm glad we did!

Today, Dan is at practice working the Boy Scout Aviation Day with his team, and I'm watching Mizzou football and getting ready to head out to a café to work on a bit of editing. That sounds like a good day to me! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment