Sunday, November 18, 2012

Magnets Galore

A while back, I posted about the Instagram Magnet Craft that I made. It is a very budget friendly project, and it's a lot of fun.

You can check out the entire post BY CLICKING HERE.

I have since updated my refrigerator, and I now have 222 magnets on it! Holy cow!

Check it out:

I LOVE THIS! But I am running out of room! :( 

Cutting these photos out is actually quite relaxing. Yes, it's a bit tedious, but I do it while I watch TV: multi-tasking at its best, right?

What will I do when I run out of room, though? I guess I will remove all of my other magnets from the freezer on top and move these up to make room for more... but this will only last so long. Eventually, I am going to need something bigger, and Dan is going to hate me. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment