Thursday, December 13, 2012

Blast From the Past: Royal Gorge Bridge in 2011

In the spring of 2011, my mom and her boyfriend, Denny, visited Dan and I in Colorado. They wanted to go to the Royal Gorge Bridge, so we drove to Canon City and saw it. My mom and I had been before (when I was eight years old), but it was still really cool to see again!

stunning view of the bridge

The Arkansas River underneath the bridge


Dan peering over the edge :)

These are so fun to ride in :)

Posing in an old (fake, I hope) coffin

Awkward.

Aw :) 

My mom and Denny

Yee-Haw! haha

So cool :)

GIANT chair! 

famous jump...

Representing COLORADO! :)

hahahaha, his hair! 


Hmm... well, duh

view from the bottom

view from the bottom

It was a fun day in the sun, and we all enjoyed it! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment