Friday, August 24, 2012

Another Week Down

Can you believe it is already Friday evening? I can't! This week sure flew by. I am still happy as ever teaching my 8th graders, and I see a lot of fun happening this year in class. I can't wait to see them become lifelong learners instead of kids who sit through class only because they have to, rarely absorbing any information. We have such small classes that the discussion is GREAT, thoughts are RELEVANT, and the excitement is REAL.

I don't have too much planned for this weekend, but I'm hoping to lesson plan, read, and relax... a lot. :)

Oh, and look how good the garden looks! I am excited. That is a LOT of squash and corn! YAY! (The other half of the garden is also coming along, but it's so sporadic that all the pictures looked bad. We have picked some juicy tomatoes from it, though, and there's a pepper ready to be picked!)

WooHoo! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment