Sunday, August 26, 2012

Exciting Week Ahead!

Well, it's Sunday night again, and I am NOT ready to wake up early tomorrow. However, it is going to be a great week! Tomorrow night, Dan and I are (probably) meeting with a potential wedding photographer. Tuesday evening is "Back to School Night", so I am excited to meet my students' parents! Wednesday, Dan's dad gets into town, and Thursday is the USAFA Girlfriends/Fiancées dinner at Red Robin! I am going to work on Friday instead of going to classes with Dan for USAFA's Parents' Weekend, but his dad will go with him. Friday evening, the Flying Team has an event planned for visitors, so that will be fun. Afterward, we are going to a Physics event. I am pretty excited to see where Dan does his Physics event... :)

On Saturday, Dan and I are running a 3.5 mile race called the Dirty Dash -- all through mud! :) And then college football starts, so we will be going to the Air Force v. Idaho State football game, and I'm EXTREMELY excited for that! I LOVE FOOTBALL. And the girlfriends will all be meeting up again for a picture, and that'll be fun. :)

I don't know what we're doing for the rest of the weekend, but I'm sure it'll be great! I can't believe this will be the fourth Parents' Weekend I've attended... and we only have one more to go! Ahh! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment