Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fun Night Out

Last night, Lizzie came over to hang out while her fiancé Michael and my fiancé Dan had to check in at the Academy and move their rooms. We talked, caught up, and drank wine and margaritas while we waited for our men.

Finally, they both made it back to my house, and we set out for downtown Colorado Springs because Michael had just turned 21 the day before. He was the baby of the group, and it was fun to take him out. We started at a martini bar where the guys had boring shots over ice and Lizzie and I both indulged in a bubble gum flavored martini called the Bubble 07! :)

Then, we went to the Thirsty Parrot and played pool while drinking beer. Unexpectedly, Lizzie and I beat Michael and Dan! It was a very proud moment.

We ended the night with some greasy food at Jack Quinn's and lots of laughs. I can't wait to go out with them again!


It was a great night overall, but I have been paying for it today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment