Monday, January 2, 2012

The End of Break

Today was the end of Dan's winter leave, so we spent all day together, running errands, cooking, and just hanging out. He made me some miniature vegetable pot pies to take to work for lunch this week... love him! :)

I don't go back to work until Wednesday, though, so I still have one more day to sleep in. I still can't believe Christmas break is nearing its end. It FLEW by this year. No fair. 

A good friend and fellow USAFA girl is staying with me this week while she visits her cadet, and I am excited to hang out with her a little bit! 

Also, we got our engagement pictures back from Hannah, and I posted them on Facebook -- check them out: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.790842044611.2205526.57009042&type=1

Like I said, my life is boring these days. I need to find some prompts to write about in the near future because no one is going to read my blog if it's like this every day! Until tomorrow,

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment