Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday, Friday, Friday!

It was SO nice to have to work only three days this week. I'm not sure I would have made it through any more days than that. The kids were fine on Wednesday, but they got progressively more out of control as the week concluded. By the time that bell rang at the end of 8th hour today, I was D-O-N-E. Luckily, we had personal plan time for 90 minutes after school, and I got a lot graded, put in the computer, and even did some organizing. GO ME.

Dan has classes tomorrow (yes, on a SATURDAY!) so tonight he couldn't come out like normal Friday nights. I had dinner with a good friend, Eryn, though, at Pueblo Viejo. They have my favorite chile rellenos in Colorado Springs, and the margarita wasn't bad either. ;-) Afterward, I went over to her new apartment to see it, and we talked for a long while. I'm glad she moved out here from Missouri too because it's nice having a friend out here who I've known for what seems like forever (but really since second grade).

Tomorrow, I'm having lunch with Lizzie before we go pick up our cadets from the Academy, and it'll be nice to hang out with her again before she heads back home. Hopefully Dan and I will just veg out tomorrow night, but we'll see.

Sorry this post was a real bore, but you didn't really expect me to write too much after yesterday's, right?

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment