Sunday, October 28, 2012

300th Post

Today is my 300th post on here. Technically, it should have been posted yesterday -- oops! But regardless, I have only 65 more posts to make this year, and that is fairly exciting!

I just drove to Denver to take my mom to the airport. She is on her way home to Kansas City right now. I go home for Christmas, though, so it'll be less than two months until I am there.

I am going to make a plan today of which posts I need to still make to catch up on EVERYTHING (I have a list of events; I just need to decide WHEN to post each one) so that I can be finished before the end of the year.

I will be creating a new blog soon, and I will link to it from here so everyone knows about it. I will also put links to my old posts from this blog on the new one so they will stil be accessible!


No comments:

Post a Comment