Thursday, October 25, 2012

Exciting!

My mom comes in town TODAY! Actually, she arrives in under three hours. I am pretty excited... can you tell? We haven't seen each other since my birthday in July, and I can't wait to eat lots of good food and relax. :)

I am driving up to Denver International Airport to pick her up, which is just over an hour away. The flights were SO much cheaper that way rather than having her fly into Colorado Springs Municipal Airport, which is only ten minutes away from my house. Oh well.

Sleeping in today was glorious. I did not awake until my alarm went off at 9:15. Can you believe that? 9:15?! It usually goes off at 5:50, so this was much welcomed. I have cleaned my house, done some laundry, made lunch, and just chilled out. It's nice having a day off every once in a while. :)


1 comment: