Thursday, October 11, 2012

Still Behind

Well, I'm still one post away from the weekend, so I'm playing a bit of catch-up this morning. I just had the best night of sleep I can remember in recent history. I always sleep well, though. I always have. It's a blessing AND a curse. But last night, I got in bed before my normal time, and I didn't wake up a single time all night long... that is nearly impossible for me (with my tiny bladder, haha). I am feeling pretty refreshed, though, and I'm ready to make it through this day!

Tomorrow is Friday, but no kids have school, so I have all day to work in my classroom without distractions. I'm sure there will still be lots of distractions, but you know what I mean. I have a massive to-do list ready for tomorrow so I can check things off as I do them and feel less overwhelmed with everything that needs to get done... typical Janelle.


No comments:

Post a Comment