Monday, October 1, 2012

October Already

Can you believe today is October 1st? I sure can't. It seems like just yesterday, Dan and I were in Denver celebrating 2012 downtown and then spending New Year's Day at the Chiefs game (where they beat the Broncos)... it doesn't seem far away at all, let alone nine complete months ago. I could have had a baby in that amount of time, for crying out loud! It is just surreal that 2012 is almost over; the year is passing too quickly.

I had my second personal training session today at the gym, and it went really well. I learned how to use all kinds of new weights, and she took my body fat percentage and measurements so we can compare them at the end of the month. She also gave me a calendar for the month of October that details everything I need to do at the gym. I'm excited to use this month as a "fresh start" and hopefully it will all just take off from there! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment