Friday, October 26, 2012

Adventures

Today has been a lot of fun. I had the opportunity to sleep in (nice), and then I went to Heart of Jerusalem for lunch with my mom. It's one of our favorite restaurants in Colorado Springs, and today was no exception! :) Then, we drove through Garden of the Gods, took some fun pictures, and sampled  fudge in the Trading Post (as always). We headed to Manitou Springs so I could pick up some of my favorite organic shampoo and conditioner from a little shop there, and we sampled MORE fudge at the Outpost. ;) From there, we headed to Old Colorado City and checked out a little bakery to inquire about cupcakes for the wedding... not so excited about that anymore. We'll see what happens. We want to head out to find appetizers and drinks for happy hour this evening somewhere, so I'm off!


2 comments:

  1. Aw sounds like a fun little day. Why are you not excited about the cupcakes anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had a bad interaction with the lady who owns the place we were looking at. We definitely are still interested in cupcakes... just not from that place. I don't like when people are rude, and I won't give them my business now, which kind of sucks... but I will find someone who is nicer :)

    ReplyDelete