Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blast From the Past: USAFA Birthday Ball, 2010

In September of 2010, the Air Force Academy held a ball called the Birthday Ball to celebrate the birthday of the Air Force (go figure, right?). I wore a dress I already had from a Phi Sigma Pi formal, and it was a lot of fun! We went to Ellie's house beforehand so she could do my hair, and she took a few pictures of us there. Afterward, we went for drinks at Old Chicago, and it was a great night overall. :)











Although I am happy that Dan has more freedom now and is able to leave the Academy, I do SLIGHTLY miss some of these events. Oh well -- Ring Dance is in May... less than eight months from now! I am really looking forward to that one and am SO relieved that we will be able to go (thanks to the month of May miraculously having five weeks instead of four!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment