Monday, October 15, 2012

Since I'm Behind...

Since I'm a day behind with my blog posting, I'm now writing my second update for the day. Today was like any Monday, but we handed out new schedules to our kiddos for the second quarter. We weren't planning on mixing things up, but with the semi-loss of our Tae Kwon Do teacher to another school (he's still ours, but he's only there early in the morning), we had to rearrange the entire day. It was hectic, but tomorrow should be much better.

Today was my fifth appointment with my personal trainer, and she is still working me so hard. I can always feel it after I leave. I'm also working out consistently on my own on my other days, and it feels great to be back in this amazing routine. I can't wait to feel completely back to my old self! It's going to be wonderful, and it's something I'm happy to work so hard for. :)

Right now, I am struggling with trying to decide if I should participate in NaNoWriMo this year (National Novel Writing Month for those of you who don't know). I did it in 2010, and it was a wonderful experience. Then again, my job at the time lent well to me writing at work most days, and I am sure that helped. I didn't do it last year because I was so overwhelmed with everything work related. I kind of want to give it a go... but can I balance everything? I know that if my lesson plans are made for the entire month of November, I'll be set. I started a rough draft of that tonight, and I sketched out most of the days... but that doesn't mean I have actual lesson plans made. That takes time. I'm hoping to get at least the first half of the month made this weekend. I also need to worry about blogging here every day. I'm not going to post what I write, so I'll have to write additional information, and that is going to wear me out. We'll just have to see. I hope I can make it happen. I have a great idea floating around in my head... but I just need some more inspiration. Oh, and I totally have 14 of the 17 chapters of my first novel to edit. Holy guacamole. Life just got hectic.


No comments:

Post a Comment