Sunday, September 30, 2012

Air Force Football

I'm a sucker for football. I always have been, and I likely always will be. I happen to be the proud owner of season tickets to the Air Force Falcons football games. I don't know what I would do without football in my life, but I don't need to worry about that... for now.

Yesterday, the Falcons took on Colorado State University and creamed them 42-21. The score doesn't sound as bad as it actually was. And the weather was CRAZY. I read that it wouldn't get higher than upper 60s and that it was supposed to be cloudy. LIES. It was SCORCHING hot outside and bright and sunny the entire time... and I was DYING in my jeans and tennis shoes. Oops. That was probably the last hot game of the season, though, thank goodness! Bring on the cooler weather! :)

I really like when they jump with the American flag! :) 

I also LOVE when the mascot, The Bird, decides to jump! :)

The flyover wasn't too cool this time, but the Warthogs were from Whiteman AFB in Missouri, ten minutes from where I went to college and where Dan was working when we first met! :) 

The next home game is this coming Saturday, and Air Force is taking on Navy, so it's a BIG game and will be airing on TV. I'm excited for the game but not for the super early tailgate (7:30 or so!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment