Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday, Monday

Today was Monday, and oh boy was it ever a Monday! The kids were NUTS, and so many teachers were out. The place was out of control. One substitute even said that she taught in inner city Chicago and had eighth graders with several bullet wounds... yet the school I'm teaching at is worse. Wow. That should be a reality check BIG TIME.

When I got home, I remembered that I had leftover Red Robin to eat, so I heated that up for dinner, and it was just as good the second time around, thanks to the oven instead of the microwave! That was nice. Then, Lizzie came over. She is staying with me tonight because her flight out of Colorado got canceled, so it has been nice catching up with her again, even though we had lunch together yesterday.

I am SO looking forward to this weekend because I have next Monday off for President's Day. I am ecstatic! Usually when the kids have the day off, the teachers still have to go in for workshops or professional development or even just teacher work days... so to have a day TRULY off, I am beyond excited. You'll find me in bed until 11 and lounging around all day that day. AAAHHHH. :)

Well, I better go grade some papers before bed. Yay.

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment