Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Already?!

Today is another day down. It's also the first day of February in 2012! This year is flying by so far, and I hope it continues to do so. I hate wishing my life away, but I REALLY can't wait for it to be summer, even though I'm half dreading it because Dan will be out of the country for four weeks (following a week out of the state), followed by another three weeks away at an undetermined place (maybe out of the country again)... that's eight weeks away, and I am NOT looking forward to it. I'm also not looking forward to turning 25 this summer. However, I absolutely cannot wait for school to be out, even if it means going through those things. Every day is so stressful, and I really do hate complaining about it. Sometimes, I just have to get it all out, though.

I just started a free online course to get my Professional Teaching License in Colorado (a step up from my Initial License) so that is adding even more to my plate. It's not difficult work, but it's kind of time consuming on top of everything else I have going on right now. 

Track starts in just about three weeks, so then I will be even more busy, but I am looking forward to THAT kind of busy! It will be nice to run with the kids, and the extra money won't be so bad either. :) 

This month marks my three year anniversary with Dan. It's not until the 25th, but we will be doing a lot of celebrating. He has planned his part of our celebration for next Saturday, February 11th, but I have no idea what to expect. I'm excited, though, because his surprises are ALWAYS amazing. He is GREAT at that! Then, we will have dinner together on Valentine's evening, even though it really has nothing to do with our anniversary... but it just happens to fall there, so why not? On the 25th, I have something special planned that I can't wait to post about later, but it is my surprise for Dan. I don't normally get to surprise him, but I purchased what I needed to tonight (because it was payday, haha), and I'm ecstatic! His gift is also coming right along. I've now put about eight hours of work into it, so I'm hoping it's amazing when it's finished. I will post pictures right away after I give it to him.

I can't believe it's already 8:30. It feels like I just got home from work. Now it's almost time to go to bed already. My nights fly by these day. I'll write more tomorrow.

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment