Sunday, September 9, 2012

Catching Up On Everything...

1. I hate being behind on things.

2. I am behind on blogging. Oops. This post will serve as a catch-up post, once again, so I can feel better about myself.

3. I am behind on lesson planning too. I'm technically not behind, I guess, as it is still Sunday night, but they are due tomorrow morning, and I'm not finished yet. Yes, I am super close. I finished my coar class lessons yesterday... but now I am working on my intervention class lessons, and those are always slow going. I really hope I can establish some sort of system soon to get these done more efficiently.

4. I am behind on working out. I need to make time for that because it alters my overall mood, and I need to be in a better one.

5. I am behind on reading. I'm NOT behind on my goal for the year, but reading one book every two weeks is certainly too slow for me. I slowed down once work started up, but I need to find a way to read more each evening without putting off anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment