Monday, September 24, 2012

Gym

It's Monday again, and today was a great start to the week! My students were well behaved for the most part, and the day went by so fast! I can't believe it's already the last week of September -- where is time going?!

In other news, I signed up for a gym today. Yes, this is the first time in my life that I have paid to work out. I have always been active, and since middle school, I have only worked out outside (running) or in my living room (workout DVDs)... so this should be interesting. I am excited, though, because I want wedding dress arms! I also bought three personal training sessions, so hopefully by the time those are over with (this Wednesday and next Monday and Wednesday), I will know how to properly use everything in the gym and know what is best for my body.

My goal is to run a half marathon next spring... sometime before Ring Dance. I don't know which one yet because most dates haven't even been posted. I wish they would get on that, though, because I need to set something in stone... make a concrete goal rather than an abstract one.

Here's to a healthier me...


No comments:

Post a Comment