Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Week Ahead

I am going to try to make this coming week as stress free as possible. How am I going to do that? That's a good question, but I am working on figuring out a system that works for me so that each week becomes a little bit more productive and efficient at the same time.

I am going to clean one room of my house each evening this week.

I am going to ATTEMPT to get a week ahead on my lesson planning, but I will take even a few days ahead.

I am going to try to make something for dinner that can last at least a few days.

I am going to GET ENOUGH SLEEP so I don't have to try to catch up on the weekend.

I am going to share what is happening in my life with my fiancé.

I am going to get lots and lots of cuddles from my cats.

I think it's a good plan... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment