Monday, September 17, 2012

Dinner With Friends

This evening, I met several Air Force Academy girlfriends, fiancées, and wives for dinner at Olive Garden. Normally, we only get together when there is a big event going on, but we decided it "just because", and it was a lot of fun! I hope that we will make it a regular thing. We had an extremely over the top waiter who kept checking on us just to see us smile, and he was pretty amusing. Hopefully I will get the picture we all took soon, and I'll share it on here. :)

One day of the work week is down, and there are only four to go! This weekend isn't as exciting to look forward to because nothing big is happening, but I can't wait to relax with Dan. Maybe we can just make some good food and rent a movie! That sounds so nice...


No comments:

Post a Comment