Thursday, May 10, 2012

Counting Down the Days

School is winding down. We have 14 days left (school days, not total days). The last day for students is May 31st, and the last day for teachers is June 1st. I can't believe that's only three weeks away! Wow.

Dan officially left for Flying Team Nationals today, so wish him luck! I hope he does well, and I'm sure he will. He also finished his last final today, which means that he has three years of USAFA down and only two more to go. Time sure does fly. I can't wait for these next two years to be over with so we can finally be married.

I'm really enjoying the book Thirteen Reasons Why, and I can't wait to finish it. I'm in the middle now, and it is far better than the last book I read.

I finished all of the episodes of the show I was watching, and now I need a new one to start on, especially since I have two weekends alone. I can't wait to relax all weekend, drink tea, catch up on some sleep, read a bunch, and hopefully find a new show to watch. Suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment