Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 15 of 30

It's raining today. What is the significance of that? Our track meet was canceled because of it... just a few sprinkles, and they call it off! What on earth? In Missouri, I remember running through monsoons, blizzards, and tornados. Colorado must be a sissy state. Oh well. It was rescheduled for Wednesday, which I don't care much for, but oh well. I don't have a say in the matter, so I'll just go with it.

Today, I'm going to answer the Day 15 Challenge on my 30 Day Blog Challenge (click here to read about it).

Today's Challenge: 15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why? 

While there are many animals I would love to be for a day, the one I think I would be if I weren't human would be a lion. That may sound crazy, but I try to think of myself as strong and independent, capable of doing anything I need to on my own. That said, I also love knowing that I can rely on others that I love to help me through tough times, and that's just what lions do. They are ferocious and can take care of themselves, but when faced with a bigger challenge, they still have their families to fall back on. Plus, I wouldn't mind the whole sleeping 20 hours a day gig. That'd be nice.

Wow, that was a short one. Oops. Oh well -- have a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment