Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 21 of 30

It's been a while since I've completed one of my blog challenges, so tonight I am going to answer number 21 of 30 from my 30 Day Blog Challenge. You can read more about it by clicking here. Hopefully I will finish this soon!

Today's Challenge: 21. If you could have one superpower, what would it be, and what would you do with it first?

Another easy one! I'm starting to like these questions...

Anyway, the best superpower EVER would be to be able to teleport... you know, like the Power Rangers did. I wish there was a machine I could go into and just transport to wherever I wanted to be, and I'd be there within a matter of seconds without EVER stepping foot on a dreaded airplane. As someone whose fiancé travels a lot AND as someone who hates to fly (me, not him, obviously), it would be perfect. If I could turn into a Power Ranger and all of a sudden be in Beijing, China right now, I wouldn't complain. That would be the best superpower. Of course, being invisible would be pretty fun too...

In other news, Dan and I got to Skype for almost an entire hour today, and it was spectacular seeing him again! It was 7:00AM Wednesday for him and 5:00PM Tuesday for me. This 14 hour time difference is crazy, but we'll get through it just fine. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment