Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 19 of 30

Tonight, since I have some time, I will be completing blog challenge 19 of 30. If you'd like to know more about this challenge, check out my post about it by clicking here.

Today's Challenge: 19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

This is the easiest one yet! I would choose where I currently live, Colorado Springs.

It is absolutely beautiful here, and I dreamed of living here for 14 years before it became a reality. I first visited this wonderful city with my family when I was only eight years old. Then, I came back out each summer during high school to run with my cross country team. And then I met Dan, who just so happened to be accepted to the Air Force Academy three months after we started dating. Bad news? Long distance for one year so I could finish my degree. Good news? I got to move to Colorado Springs, and I'll be here for four years total! (Although, as sad as it is, it's already been two years, so half of my time here is done.)

Here are just a FEW pictures of what I love about Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas. All pictures were taken within a 90 minute drive from where I live. It's amazing having so many awesome things so close by!


















See all those great places? They're mine all mine for the next two years! I absolutely love it here and dread the day we move away. 



No comments:

Post a Comment