Monday, May 14, 2012

Track Is Over

This evening was our last track meet of the season. I am pretty bummed because I won't have a coaching opportunity next year where I'm going, but it was a wonderful experience, and I'm really happy to say that the team did pretty well overall, especially with such low numbers! :)

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the extra time I have after work now Oh wait. I'm starting my half marathon training program on Wednesday. (Tomorrow, I have my last new teacher induction program meeting after work for a couple hours, so that takes up more time than track! gah.) I am hoping to be ready for a half marathon in August, so I printed out a running plan, and I'm going to try my best to stick with it. It will be much easier once school is out completely because I'll have all kinds of time on my hands with Dan being in China and all.

I am exhausted, so I'm going to go ahead and read ofr a bit and go to bed. Am I getting super old? Maybe... but I need the sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment