Thursday, May 3, 2012

Three Day Weekend

Today was a long day at work, but at least it was my Friday! The entire district has the day off tomorrow, and I for one and a happy girl. :) I can't wait to sleep in a bit and get some things done. Then, Dan finishes classes at 12:30, so I'll pick him up so we can hang out! Our schedules never work out like this, so I'm pumped. Usually, we have opposite days off or he has his long day of classes... so I am very thankful that tomorrow is his short day.

I finally upgraded my phone to the iPhone 4S, but I am waiting until tomorrow to get it all put together. I've had my iPhone 3G for about a million years (okay, almost two years), but it is getting so slow, and pieces keep falling off (like the power button... oops!).

I am getting so caught up in a show that I am pretty embarrassed to admit. Yes, I watched the first season. Then I forgot about it. Now, I'm watching the second season online, and I just can't stop. The drama makes me laugh, and it's just so relaxing to watch. Any guesses? Yup. Dance Moms is it. I can't believe I ever even watched the first episode, but I am hooked. I'm on my third episode of the night. I need to slow down.

Well, I'm going to finish this show, read (hopefully finish the book I'm reading), and head to bed. Good night!


1 comment:

  1. It's okay! I watch Dance Moms too! Don't watch Dance Moms Miami. It's awful.

    ReplyDelete