Tuesday, May 8, 2012

School, Track, and Long Distance

There are 16 days of school left. I can do this. I can make it. I will make it to the end. I hope. It's getting really rough, but I know I can do it. I may go insane by then, but I can make this happen. I need some encouragement after a rough couple of days, so if you have any words of wisdom, please let me know.

Tomorrow is our rescheduled City track meet, and I'm pretty excited! I get to leave school at 1:30, which is a major bonus (hello, substitute!), and I'm ready to see what my girls have in them. I'm hoping we can pull off some wins.

Dan leaves on Thursday for Nationals, and I had a quick dinner with him to deliver his goodies that he forgot on Sunday and to see him one more time before he leaves. He'll only be gone for ten days, but then he's only home for three or four before leaving for China for a month... so it feels like he's really leaving now. That's okay, though. I am using this as a chance to have lots of "me time" and get some projects done that I've wanted to work on. We haven't been apart for that long in over two years, so it's stressful, but I know we'll be fine. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment