Monday, June 18, 2012

Feeling Better and Wedding Gowns

Today, I woke up feeling MUCH better. Since I did pass a small kidney stone yesterday, I suspect that is why. I'm not 100% yet, but I can move around, eat, and NOT take pain pills... yay!

After what seemed like forever taking me to look human again (remember, I had been curled up on the couch for three days...), I went to lunch with my mom and grandma. Then, we went to one of my favorite stores (World Market), where I stocked up on bottles of wine (since I can't buy them at the same place in Colorado due to liquor laws there). When we left, we noticed that David's Bridal was just next door. As a spur of the moment kind of thing, we went in, not knowing we'd be there for nearly two hours and that I'd find so many beautiful dresses!

I did find two in particular that I absolutely LOVE, and one of them is even better than the other. It's crazy how one dress can make everything better. No, I did not have that moment today where I yelled out, "This is the one!!!" No, I did not make any purchases. BUT, I do LOVE one of those dresses, and I have a feeling it's going to be the one I go back for! :)

No, no pictures on here. Dan reads the blog, and there is NO WAY he will ever see any of the dresses I try on JUST IN CASE. ;)

I decided to stay in Missouri for one extra day just to make sure I'm safe and feeling well enough to drive, so I will head back to Colorado with my cats on Wednesday and pick Dan up from the airport on Thursday! This week is full of excitement!


No comments:

Post a Comment