Friday, June 29, 2012

Forgetful Me

Well, I forgot to blog again yesterday! Oops! At least it had been a while since the last time, but I still need to get on top of things.

Packing has commenced, and all of the bathroom supplies, the guest bedroom, and all of the winter clothes are officially packed up after just a few hours of packing. I'm feeling pretty good about that, and I guess it's good to know that it gets easier each time, since we'll be moving a lot with the Air Force in the future. ;)

Today, I am going to work in my classroom and start getting things set up. I'm excited to see what transformations I can do!

We are safe from the flames and smoke from the Waldo Canyon Fire, just so everyone knows. It's scary to watch, and it's horrifying, but we are completely safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment