Friday, June 8, 2012

I Made It Safely!

After a long day of driving, I made it to Kansas City. I'm at my grandma's house for the night in Raytown because my cats stay with her when I visit. They like seeing their "cousin" cat, Smokey. :)

I left at 6:45 this morning from Colorado Springs because I wanted to hear my three favorite radio shows that I listened to while drivin to work in Pueblo all year. All three involve a trivia segment, so of course I love them. Because of that early start, I got to KC right at 5:00, which meant that I missed rush hour through downtown almost completely. I have to say I'm not disappointed about that.

I have a lot packed into the time I'm at home, but I hope I am able to relax as well.

Wind turbines in the middle of Kansas

I am just fascinated with wind turbines. I think they are so pretty, and I took tons of pictures while I was driving today. Safe, I know. 

Well, I'm going to read for a little bit and get some much needed sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment