Monday, June 11, 2012

More of the Same

Today was just another normal day in Kansas City. I got a pedicure with my mom (my toenails are now blue and glittery -- go Royals!) and then took Panera to my grandma's house to eat for lunch so we could watch the gymnastics championship that she DVRed over the weekend. After that, I went for an amazing 3.5 mile run, in which I felt like I was flying. It was SUCH a wonderful run, and I am feeling so happy that I decided to become a runner again. It's just a great feeling overall to accomplish something I've worked hard for.

Tomorrow night AND Wednesday night I will be going to Royals games at Kauffman Stadium, and I am really excited about that. Tomorrow night I'm going with my family, and Wednesday night I'm going with friends! It doesn't get much better than that... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment