Monday, June 4, 2012

RIP, Nook

I was going to write out day 22 of 30 today, but I'm not feeling up to writing that much. My head hurts, and I am really missing Dan this evening (more than usual), so I don't have much to say.

My Nook died (RIP, Gatsby), so I bought a new Nook Tablet and case today (it still needs a name, though). I am really liking it so far because it has all kinds of features my first generation Nook did not have, so that's exciting!

I went shopping with Eryn today, and I bought a new top and a couple dresses, so that is good. They were really cheap, which is another plus. :)

Tomorrow morning I am going for a run, and then I will hopefully work on getting tan for the rest of the day. It's nice being able to spend so much time outside. I am dreading the humidity when I go home to Kansas City, but I am looking forward to seeing everyone! I drive home on Friday, so wish me luck for the 10 hours with the cats.


No comments:

Post a Comment