Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 6 of 30

Today is Thursday, and that means that I HAVE to answer a writing prompt... which brings me to Day 6 of 30 on my 30 Day Blog Challenge. You can find out more about that by clicking here.

Today's Challenge: 6. What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

Well, that's easy, and it's not something I need to write about again. I wrote a blog post about it on March 4th, which is the anniversary of my father's death. That was single handedly the most difficult thing I have ever gone through.

You can read more about it by CLICKING HERE.

Is that cheating? Did I just NOT answer this post? Well, if so, I did it for good reason. I don't feel like getting all worked about it again, and I have a massive headache tonight from filling out (er helping Dan fill out) teaching job applications (yes, he is doing most of the work for me... what an amazing man I have).

No comments:

Post a Comment