Monday, March 5, 2012

Testing, Running, and Baking

Today, we began TCAP testing at my school. It's the transitional state standardized test for Colorado, and it was a long day. The poor kids had to take THREE tests today, and the proctors (aka teachers aka me) were not allowed to sit down all day. I don't usually sit much anyhow, but not being able to was weird. I thought I'd be tired when I got home, but I decided to go for a run anyway. I stayed on the treadmill, but I ran a 5K! I am so excited about finishing that, and I can't wait to train even more and dominate the 5K in a few weeks. I am feeling good!

I also just finished making Chex Funfetti Cake Buddies to send with Dan and his Flying Team for their get-away to Lake Havasu, Arizona from Thursday through Monday. Last time they went out of town, I packed them my fun Autumn Trail Mix, so I couldn't send them with nothing. I used THIS RECIPE that I found on Pinterest. It does not look as pretty as the picture, but it does taste delicious.

Otherwise, today was rather uneventful. I am catching up on the first two episodes of season six of Army Wives that I missed last night. That show always get me, and I love it. I was so mad I didn't get to see it last night, but watching it now is just fine. :)

Until tomorrow,

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment