Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Family Is Here!

Wow! It's 10:15 PM, and I almost forgot to post on here today. That would have made me super sad when I realized it since I have made it every single day of 2012 so far -- and that's almost 25% of the year!

Today, Dan and I went to church, and then we ran several errands that needed to be taken care of. We then cleaned up around my apartment and started dinner. My mom and grandma arrived much earlier than we thought they would, so that was a nice surprise.

We had a lovely dinner and then talked for a long while. I'm wiped out now and ready for bed. Luckily, tonight is not a normal Sunday night, for it is spring break! Tomorrow we plan on going to breakfast in Manitou Springs and then heading on to Woodland Park to show my grandma our wedding spot! :) We will probably head to Cripple Creek for a while after that and then have dinner somewhere when we get back to the Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment