Monday, April 30, 2012

Another Week

Today was a hectic Monday. The kids were really riled up at school because of an awful, tragic accident that happened over the weekend that seriously injured two of our students (who are lucky to be alive!).

Other than that, our research project is going sort of well, I guess. I had about a third of my students come prepared with a completed rough draft today. That was their homework over the weekend, so I guess I should count myself as lucky to have received a third of them! I can't wait until this project is finally over, though. It's taken up so much time, and the kids are extremely burnt out. So am I.

Track is over next week. I cannot believe it. It feels like we just started. We only have practices this week. Our two biggest meets are next Monday and Wednesday, though, and I absolutely can't wait to see how our kids run! Wish the team luck, as our numbers are small, but our passion is deep.

We have 21 days of school left, not that I'm counting or anything. I can't wait for summer to be here, but I will miss Dan dearly during that time. I guess it'll be nice to finally have some me time to focus on myself. I plan on getting many pedicures and massages this summer, as well as taking plenty of time to scrapbook on my own. I'm also really looking forward to my roadtrip home to Kansas City in June to begin wedding planning with my Maid of Honor and best friend, Megan!




No comments:

Post a Comment