Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Lovemuffin!

Today, my fiancé turned 23! Happy happy happy birthday, Dan! I love the couple of months between our birthdays because for that short time, we are only one year apart in age. It sounds bad when I had to say, "I'm 24, but Dan's only 22." Now, I can say, "I'm 24, and Dan is 23." It sounds much better, and I am not portrayed as a cougar. Rawr. :)

Tonight, I met Dan at Old Chicago's for some pizza and beer, and a couple of his friends joined us. It was a lot of fun, and we had a nice, long dinner together to celebrate his birthday! On the way out, I gave him his birthday gifts, which I ordered from Etsy. They are prints of the Liberty Bell, the Statue of Liberty, and airplanes printed on old dictionary pages. I framed them after receiving them, and I think they turned out really great. He was wanting something to decorate his future office with, but for now, his dorm room at USAFA will have to suffice.


I hope he had a wonderful birthday. I know he had classes still, so that's no fun, but I hope that overall, he enjoyed it! :) 

The birthday boy:









I only meant to post a picture or two of my handsome man, but once I started gathering pictures, I couldn't stop! He is just so good looking, I needed to share! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment