Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dinner and Storms

Sorry, the book review will have to wait for tomorrow. I've been saying that a lot lately about certain posts, and I do apologize, but I am just so tired some nights. This week has been a busy one. Tonight was my one free night, and I was so happy and lucky to be able to spend a couple hours of it with my fantastic fiancé! I made dinner for him (chile rellenos, fiesta corn, and mango-peach tea). Then, we stopped for ice cream on the way back to the Academy because Dan was craving a blizzard from Dairy Queen. Yum, yum! :)

It is storming for the first time this year, and I love it! There was so much hail at one point that the ground looked like it had just snowed even though it's 75 degrees out. The lightning is SUPER bright, and the thunder is loud. No, it's not the same as awesome Midwest storms. I do miss that about Missouri! But the smell out mountain rain is INCREDIBLE, so I'll trade for that for the time being.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY, Friday, Friday! Yay! I can't wait to relax this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment