Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Looking Ahead

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Today was our second track meet of the season, and it was just as successful as the first one. We have TWO next week, which will be kind of exhausting, but I'm looking forward to them!

There are only 29 days of school left. That's school days, not including weekends, but still. I couldn't be more excited!

I am looking forward to the summer so much, but at the same time I'm dreading it. Dan will be out of the country for most of the summer, so I'll be hanging out in Colorado all alone. I plan on getting SEVERAL projects done, though, and I have a trip to Kansas City planned for June! I have a lot of scrapbooking I want to do, and I hope to be able to start on some DIY things for the wedding. I also will spend my time getting EXTRA prepared for next year, as I already have the curriculum map. I wish Colorado Springs had a better teacher supply store, but I guess I'll just have to stock up while I'm in Missouri. I already saw my soon-to-be classroom, and it's beautiful. I have so many ideas already, and I'm so happy to have the whole summer to get it ready.

Well, there are two more work days left this week. I am ready to make it through them and have the weekend with my fiancé... finally! We have been pretty disconnected this week because we've both been SO busy... so I can't wait to make dinner with him and just hang out.


No comments:

Post a Comment