Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tired But Excited

Tonight was our fourth track meet, and now we are done until the big "City" meet in a couple weeks. It's so much fun coaching and being a cheerleader to the kids, but man am I exhausted. I keep getting home later and later each time, and I am just worn out.

In other news, I got my contract for next year today!! I am so excited, and I can't wait for my new staff orientation to get everything prepared for next year. I guess I need to make it through the rest of THIS school year first, though. I can't get ahead of myself. We still have about five weeks remaining, and I need to stay on top of it. This year was SO difficult for me, but it really did fly by. You wouldn't hear me saying that one some of my rougher days, but overall, the time passed quickly. I am ready to move on, though. Life works in mysterious ways.

Hopefully I can remember to post a book review soon. I finished The Giver weeks ago and forgot to write one up. I'm now in the middle of We Need to Talk About Kevin, which is a SLOW read for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment