Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Busy Week

This week may just go down in history as the busiest week I have ever had. It's ridiculous how much I can tolerate, but I know my breaking point is nearing.

I'm going to make it through tomorrow at work, and then I am calling off Friday. I have an interview in the afternoon anyway, so I would be taking a half day regardless... but after a horror story dream last night about missing the interview and not being allowed to go in late, I have decided that my mind needs a break. I can't wait to sleep in on Friday and enjoy my "free day" before the interview.

Saturday evening, Dan and I are having dinner at O'Malley's for his birthday, and several friends will be joining us. I'm pretty excited about that, and I've been looking forward to it all week. Now, if it could just be Saturday already...

It's finally storm season, and I am so thrilled! I love a good storm. They remind me of home. Rain in Colorado usually isn't very cool, but this evening, it is POURING down. I love the sound of it on my apartment! I wish we could get some cool lightning or maybe a tornado warning for once. Many consider me crazy, but I love storms. If I could be a storm chaser, I would. (My Escape totally isn't fast enough, though). I'll be getting some amazing sleep tonight if this rain continues...


No comments:

Post a Comment