Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Today is Thursday, and I know what you're thinking: writing prompt day. Nope, not today. I forgot that it was Thursday, and I now do not have time to answer a prompt because I need to get some sleep. I have an interview tomorrow for a position I would LOVE, and I want to be well rested for it. I will make up for it by posting a writing prompt on Friday AND Saturday instead... because I will have time then. My interview tomorrow is at 2:10, so wish me luck. I'm taking the entire day off of work so I can be mentally prepared... so it technically is already the weekend for me, though it doesn't feel like it. I have a few things to get done in the morning, though, to be ready, and I'm sure I'll sleep lightly tonight. When I'm nervous, I wake up once an hour sweating like crazy. I love that. Not.

I'm so excited to see what life has in store for me in the next couple of months. I need to find a new job, but it's nice not freaking out about it like I did before. I know that everything will work out how it's supposed to, and I want to let that happen instead of getting crazy. If it is suddenly the end of May and I am still looking for a job... well, then I will be going crazy. But for now, I am going with the flow and smiling along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment