Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 14 of 30

Today is Day 14 of 30 on the 30 Day Blog Challenge (click here to learn more). This morning, though, Dan and I spent a wonderful time with Ellie & Joe and Emily & Stephen. We had brunch at the Broadmoor, which is something that Dan and I had been wanting to do since moving to Colorado. It was well worth it. We had a blast... great food, beautiful scenery, and an awesome time with friends! I will post more about that when I get the pictures from Joe's camera, though (mine died! :( go figure).

Today's Challenge: 14. Describe 5 strengths you have. 

1. I'm dedicated. When I say I'm going to do something, I finish. Always. I hate people who quit half way through things, and I never want to leave people hanging. Even if it's tough, I will get it done. Eventually.

2. I'm happy. Although I have had my ups and downs over the past year because of work stress, I have always been a very cheerful person. I love everything about life and being able to experience it to the fullest. There are so many opportunities out there...

3. I'm supportive. Much like a cheerleader, I can give you a boost if you need it. Just tell me what you're stressed out about, and I will be your personal pep talker. Dan says I'm great at it!

4. I'm punctual. I know, I know. I just wrote about this as one of my weaknesses. It's also a strength, though, because I am always where I say I will be at the time I said. In fact, I'm usually pretty accurate about showing up with five minutes to spare. You can count on me.

5. I'm passionate. I don't mean this in a weird way. It's just that I get overly excited about some things that others may find small or trivial. If it's something I'm interested in, though, I am ecstatic and can't wait to share!

Have a wonderful Sunday night and week!


No comments:

Post a Comment