Sunday, July 15, 2012

Bad Again

Wow, I missed another day of blogging. At least I always make up for it by posting two on the days I realize that. I still feel like I'm cheating a bit, though. Oh well.

Yesterday, I spent the day unpacking while Dan got his stuff together at the Academy. He leaves for RAF Mildenhall (a British Air Force base) tomorrow, so he needed to pack and prepare for his trip. He'll be there for just under three weeks.

Last night, we went to one of Dan's teammate's houses for a get together, and it was a lot of fun. We played croquet, at lots of pizza and popcorn, and chilled (is that the wrong word here?) in the hot tub. :)

We will be saying our goodbye later this evening, and I will make my second post for the day then -- I'll be finishing my 30 Day Blog Challenge with that post!


No comments:

Post a Comment